Sunday, September 02, 2007

This one is just for fun and dedicated to Duane. An excellent photographer and a great friend, it was fun to spend time just off shooting whatever came by, even if TomTom did let us down a little out in the middle of the desert. He has a great eye and is more faithful to the technical side of shooting than I am...although I am learning. The fact that he provides encouragement and is excited about the success of fellow shooters leaves me with a lot to learn as the balance between uniqueness and creativity among artists often creates competition that he just doesn't display. Here he is at his finest capturing a multitude of stock and fine art shots in the desert with a bit of chimping in between.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Duane said...

Thanks dude, I appreciate that! I had a blast too and we have got to do that again!